Fitout projects in and around New Zealand
With every fitout or refurbishment, we are responsible for bringing to life someone’s vision of the perfect interior for their business. Turning creative ideas into reality means we’re using not just craftsmanship but also strong project management skills to bring the project in on time and on budget.
You’ll find examples of our work in Auckland, right across New Zealand and even as far away as Fiji. We work across several areas:
- Refurbishments - we’ve been busy right across Auckland at 396 Queen Street, X Gallery, and The Wharf
- Hospitality - venues created by us include Bread and Butter New Lynn, Cargo Bar and Attic
- Commercial - clients include Qantas, Restaurant Brands and AMP
- Retail - previous projects include Amazon, Trelise Cooper and General Issue
- Recreation and Leisure - Les Mills gyms, aquatic centres and Vomo resort in Fiji have all been transformed by Cape
- Maintenance - to ensure that our clients continue to benefit from our ongoing high level of service
If you’re currently looking at options for a fitout, refurbishment or seismic upgrade, please get in touch.